Help us achieve a waste-free Ontario!
Do you go out of your way to reduce, reuse and recycle? Do you envision a waste-free future? If you answered “yes” to those questions, we’d like to hear from you.
What we offer
We are a small, dedicated team committed to responsible environmental stewardship, and we foster a friendly, collaborative work environment. Learn more about the circular economy in Ontario and the work we do.
We support an inclusive, accessible and barrier-free workplace and provide employment accommodation for employees with disabilities and applicants during the recruitment process. Our office is conveniently located in Toronto (near Yonge Street and Sheppard Avenue) with direct subway access.
If you are looking for challenging, meaningful work and the opportunity to contribute to the goal of a waste-free Ontario, view our current employment opportunities.
Current employment opportunities
Compliance and Registry
- Blue Box Program Coordinator / Compliance and Registry Officer (12-month Contract)
- Compliance and Registry Officer (12-month Contract)
- Compliance and Registry Officer
- Registry Support Officer (12-month Contract)
- Senior Compliance and Registry Officer
Information and Information Technology