Have Your Say
Share your insights, perspectives and feedback on policies being developed by the Authority.
The Authority is committed to engaging stakeholders through public consultations as an important way of ensuring transparency, efficiency and effectiveness of program delivery and policy development.
The Authority has adopted the following Principles for Public Consultations:
- Inclusiveness and Openness – Engage broadly with a wide variety of stakeholders, provide clear and understandable information, and make the consultation process accessible, comprehensible and responsive.
- Timeliness – Engage stakeholders early before decisions are made and provide regular opportunities for engagement on key program and policy matters.
- Accessible and Cost Effective – Consider a variety of tools and methods to gather feedback that promote efficient and cost-effective consultations.
- Balance - Provide opportunities for diverse perspectives and opinions to be heard and considered.
- Transparent – Record feedback, report back summary to stakeholders and synthesize feedback into programs and policies as appropriate.
- Evaluation – Demonstrate the impact of public consultations on program delivery and policy development.
General Fee Setting Policy
Webinar consultation dates and times are set out below. To register please click on the link for the webinar you wish to register for:
1. Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
2. Thursday, October 5, 2017 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM