Lighting requirements under the Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) Regulation come into effect on January 1, 2023. To support lighting producers with understanding their upcoming requirements and to provide an opportunity to answer their questions, RPRA is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, August 24 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Webinar topics include:
- How to determine if you are an obligated producer
- What lighting products must be reported to RPRA
- How to determine the weight of lighting supplied
- Registration and reporting requirements
- Working with producer responsibility organizations (or PROs)
Have a question?
For more information about the upcoming producer requirements, visit our website. If you have a question about lighting obligations under the EEE Regulation, contact our Compliance and Registry Team at email@example.com or call 1-833-600-0530.