The following registry documents are available:
- Registry Procedures: documents that registrants are required to adhere in order to be in compliance.
- Compliance Bulletins: documents that provide information on specific regulatory requirements and how registrants can meet them.
- Reporting Guides: step-by-step instructions on how to register and submit reports in the Registry.
Click the headings below to access the associated registry documents.
- Registry Procedure – Audit
- Appendix A – Tire Supply Data Verification
- Appendix B – Tire Performance Audits
- Weight Conversion Factors
As of March 2023, the promotion and education requirements for visible fees have been removed from the Tires Regulation. RPRA’s Visible Resource Recovery Fee Verification Procedure has since been revoked as it’s no longer applicable. Learn more.
- Fleet Operators under the Tires Regulation
- Municipal Tire Collection Sites
- Late Registration or Report Submissions
- Tire Collection Systems
- Tire Performance Annual Reporting Requirements
- Tire Performance Credits
- Tire Retreading
- What Tires Have to be Reported
As of March 2023, the promotion and education requirements for visible fees have been removed from the Tires Regulation. RPRA’s Charging Tire Fees to Consumers bulletin has since been revoked as it’s no longer applicable. Learn more.
These videos provide step-by-step instructions on how to complete specific administrative and reporting responsibilities in the Registry.
Click the heading below to view the list of available videos.